Thursday, April 2, 2009

And so it begins...

Originally written on May 12, 2008

The first 6 boxes moved out on Saturday, thus beginning Phase I of "Operation Leave the Country". As I packed and packed and packed on Saturday, I realized what pack-rats we are. We claim that we're not that materialistic, but the amount of crap in the closet screams the opposite. I think our t-shirts multiply after we close the doors. (To throw them off, I've been leaving the doors open!)

So we have roughly 37 days until this move. I'm trying really hard to stay faithful and believe that God will provide the funding for this. It takes a lot of faith to just go and do what God says- especially on such short notice! I know this is what God wants and I know he will provide a way for this to happen, but I'm a sinful girl who likes to control things. Sometimes my urge to control takes over my faith, and because I can't do anything about it, I just end up freaking out inside my head! So if anyone actually reads this, please pray for me. I'm getting a little too excited over here.Well, this has been day one of our 37(ish) day journey to the airport. More freak-out blogs to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment